Helping You “Be All That You Can Be”
CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS
Join college admissions expert Christopher Parsons next summer for a week-long admissions workshop.
Seats are limited so make your reservations today!
DURING 3 DAYS OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS BOOT CAMP STUDENTS WILL:
- Work one-on-one and in small groups to develop a list of colleges that match their personalities & ultimate goals
- Work with an admissions expert to complete the Common Application months before their peers even begin!
- Prepare essays that can be used for specific colleges of their choice using proven strategies.
- Develop an application strategy to increase their college acceptance possibilities.
- Receive advice on admissions odds for the colleges on their list.
- Complete an Activity Sheet summing up their high school awards, activities, & achievements.
SIGN UP BEFORE THE END OF MAY AND RECEIVE THESE BONUS GIFTS:
- U.S. College and University Reference Map
A great tool for prospective students, counselors, and educational planners! 1200 top colleges in the US and Canada, located relative to cities and interstate highways, identified as public or private, single-sex, and religiously affiliated, with a handy index by name on the bottom.
- Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About Colleges (Paperback)
Boot Camp: August 10 – 13
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Daily
Location: Safe Driving School
4015 Belle Terre Blvd. | Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
To Register Call: 855-442-4222